For my portfolio I plan to revise my arguing a position essay. I felt the most confident when first writing this paper so I feel this one had the most potential.
Some strengths
- well organized
- good supporting detail
- do a good job in considering counter-arguments
Weaknesses
- some grammar mistakes
- using second person "you"
- maybe lacks a little in depth
My paper already has a strong core. It has a decent introduction and conclusion, and also has good body paragraphs. More then just supporting details, it also includes good counter argument details that I take into consideration. My paper lacks in some areas such as grammar, awkward wording, and could improve on length and maybe more details.
I plan on improving my paper by first tightening up all the grammar errors and misspellings. Then I plan on rewording the sentences in my paper that can be better said to let the paper flow better. Specifically I have to try and take out all the "you" in my paper. Also I will consider any counter argument one might have with the points I am making. This way I'll to my best at stumping any skeptical readers. Ill also look to see if I can think of any better points I might have not included in my original essay. After doing all of this, taking out unnecessary words, and improving the spelling..... I hope to have an A+++++ paper.
BLOGGING HAS BEEN FUN. SORTA.
SORRY FOR THE LAST FEW LATE BLOGS.

I'm glad you sorta enjoyed blogging, and better late than never
ReplyDelete