My favorite paper written so far has been the arguing a side paper. Im usually good at arguing my opinion and working at what I want. It was the easiest to write because I had a lot of points to argue with. I argued that taking a gap year after high school is more beneficial then jumping right into college. I had tons of reasons why I felt this way which made it the easiest paper to write.
Being this is my first year of college, It was fairly easy to relate to my topic. Having first hand experience makes writing the paper flow and feel natural. Also, being someone who jumped right into college after high school, I was able to understand both sides of the argument and see first hand how it can be beneficial. Overall, this was my favorite because it was my easiest paper to write with all the first hand experience and so much supporting details.
No comments:
Post a Comment