- As far as how my paper actually looks, it turned out longer and with more paragraphs. I broke up some of my body paragraphs into different ones and added a conclusion. Other then that my paper didn't exactly "look" that much different.
- I did not make major changes, but I did make some changes to the organization. I changed up some of the information and added different details in different body paragraphs. Other then adding more content, I didn't change much of what I already had. This is because I felt comfortable with my content but more because I didn't feel my peer gave as helpful hints as he could have. Most of the information he gave I didn't technically agree with or wasn't exactly helpful, not to be rude or mean or arrogant or anything in that manner.
- I felt as if I was a little too wordy in this essay. I tend to try and make it more entertaining by adding extra words and at times it could sound a little bit too much. It wasn't a huge problem in my paper but it was something I can deffinetly improve on.
- 90% of the revisions I made were just from rereading my paper. When I look back I could have made even more (but thats besides the point). I got some small tips from my peer but nothing I honestly really liked. Most the details I included in my paper was for a reason.
- I believe the strongest part of my paper was the detail. I felt I did a good job at allowing the reader to visualize what I was writing. I added enough detail to at least try and keep the reader entertained and not have them feeling as if what they were reading was generic. The weakest part of my paper was most likely the way I concluded it. I felt I could have built up to the conclusion better then I did. The ending seemed a little more abrupt then I would have liked. Also as I stated before I felt I was a little wordy at times in my essay.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Revisions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment