Sunday, October 16, 2011

So Far..

To this point.. I feel ok as to where I am right now. I can't make a full evaluation because we're not even half way through and have only written two papers. But, so far I have done just mediocre. I know i still have much more i can improve on. I haven't gotten to the point that i want to be at when i leave this class. Im not sure my skills have improved much but this can be improved by putting more effort into my work. If i can take something out of this class so far it's that I'm getting more used to writing papers. It can still be difficult at times but i have improved greatly at being able to write somewhat longer papers. This class has gotten me into more of a writing mood If I've ever been in one. Meaning I'm not completely lost when given a writing assignment like i often used to find myself. If there is anything i wish could change is that our instructor give more input on our rough draft of the essays we do. Im very aware you are often busy but maybe just a quick look at it during class could help. Our peers can help but often they don't have much to say. My writing process hasn't made an significant changes yet. That doesn't mean i don't expect them to anytime soon. I also feel i have slightly improved on my writing but nowhere near what i expect when i finish this class. We've only written two papers and have done limited work so this is expected. Overall I feel I'm doing fine for this time of the year.

1 comment:

  1. If you stop by my office hours or make an appointment, I would be more than happy to look over rough drafts with you. Like you said, it's hard to find time to do that during class. Thanks for the feedback though.

    ReplyDelete